It’s officially fall, which means it’s time to switch up your look for the season. Start fresh this fall with a new color and cut! And our team is here to help. Summit Salon Academy in Gainesville has compiled the top beauty trends of the season for you to try. If you’re ready to change your look, why not schedule your appointment today?
Hair Color Trends
- Honey Blonde – Honey blonde hair is a staple color that you simply can’t go wrong with. It continues to hold the #1 spot as the most versatile color fit for any complexion in any season!
- Auburn – If you are seeking an eye-catching copper look this season, then Auburn is the color for you! It’s subtle hue, with just a hint of a vibrant red, will keep all eyes on you!
- Strawberry Blonde – If taking the step to completely dying your hair red or blonde seems like a bit too much for you, then consider going strawberry blonde. Sassy strawberry blonde tresses are the perfect compromise between rich red and light blonde hues.
- Blunt Cut – This bold look makes a real statement and is totally trending this fall. Consider a blunt bob, blunt bangs, or a blunt mid-length cut.
- Soft Waves – Soft waves have been a trending style for several months and have reached the height of popularity this fall. This style can be easily paired with any haircut — ranging from bangs, tapered cuts, bobs, and more!
- Two-Toned, Smoky Eyeshadow – Black smoky eyes alone no longer suffice — this season, warm monotone eyeshadow looks are the go-to trend. To intensify your look, use variations of orange, berry, or rust eyeshadows to create an ombre effect. And to top off your look — pair it with a nude lip!
- Bold Lips & Cheeks – A look is never complete without a pop of cheek color and a bold lip. Even though fall is known for bold, warm colors, there still may be days where you want to go for a more minimal makeup look. A bold lip and a warm tone highlight will give you the perfect “no makeup” look.
Your new look is only an appointment away! Book your consultation today at Summit Salon Academy in Gainesville and our skilled stylist will get you all set for the season.