It’s officially fall, which means it’s time to switch up your look for the season! Start fresh this season with a new color and cut. But not just any ordinary color and cut, but a new style fit for the fall. And you are not in this alone, our team is here to help! Summit Salon Academy – Gainesville has compiled the top beauty trends of the season for you to try! If you’re ready to change your look schedule your appointment today!
Hair Color Trends
- Honey Blonde – For many years, honey blonde hair has been a staple color that you can’t go wrong with. And it continues to hold the #1 spot as the most versatile color fit for any season!
- Auburn – If you are seeking a rustic copper look this season, then Auburn is the color for you! It’s subtle hue with a hint of a vibrant red will keep all eyes on you!
- Strawberry Blonde – Sure, taking the step to completely dying your hair red or blonde may seem like a bit much. But strawberry blonde is the perfect happy medium between rich red hues and light blonde hues.
- Blunt Cut – Which once was viewed as a fashion faux pas is now a bold statement look trending this fall. From blunt bobs and bangs to blunt mid-length cuts.
- Soft Waves – Soft waves have been a trending style for a few months, but it has reached its all-time popularity this fall. This style can be easily paired with any hair cut ranging from bangs, tapered cuts, bobs, and more!
- Two-tone Smokey Eyeshadow – Black smokey eyes no longer suffice, this season warm monotone eyeshadow looks are the typical go to for the fall. To intensify your look use your variations of orange, berry, or rust eyeshadows to create an ombre effect. And to top of your look pair it with a nude lip!
- Bold Lips and Cheeks – A look is never complete without a pop of highlight and a bold lip. Even though fall is known for bold and warm colors, there are still days where you may want to go for a minimal makeup look and this season you can! A bold lip and a warm tone highlight will give you the perfect no makeup, makeup look.
Your new look is only an appointment away! Book your consultation today at Summit Salon Academy – Gainesville and our skilled stylist will get you styled for the season.